- Three chopped up ripe frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Splash of pure vanilla extract
- Heaping tablespoon of almond butter
- Heaping tablespoon of cashew butter
- 3–4 splashes of almond milk or any other non-dairy milk preference
Blend on low-medium for 15-30 seconds. Add more non-dairy milk as needed to blend smoothly. Consistency should be similar to a thick soft-serve or frozen yogurt.
Top with you favorite toppings!
Some of my favorites are:
- Dark chocolate chips
- Shaved almonds
- Purely Elizabeth granola
- Raw cashew pieces