Perfect for meal prepping lunches for the week or a quick all-encompassing dinner for two.Print
- 2–3 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 sausage links of your choice cut in half lengthwise and then in ½ inch pieces (I love Aidells Chicken and Apple Sausage)
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- ½ chopped onion (I use sweet yellow onions)
- 1 big bell pepper sliced
- 1 carton of mushrooms cleaned and destemmed but leave whole
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Brush sheet pan with one tablespoon of olive oil. Place all ingredients on the pan and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Place in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Remove, toss lightly with a spatula to move ingredients around and place back in the oven for 8-10 additional minutes or until the ingredients are moderately browned and have a slight “crisp” look to them.
Remove from the oven and either serve hot if eating right away or let cool completely before separating into 2-3 containers for meal prep.
Tip: Switch up the ingredients with seasonal vegetables so that it is like a brand new meal every time. I love adding asparagus, zucchini and other seasonal squash.
Keywords: sheet pan meals, meal prep