These are the BOMB. I am on a mostly Paleo diet and Taylor is on a Keto diet and these wings are friendly for both! We make them for every party (usually doubling or tripling the recipe) we host and bring them to every party we don’t host, and they are always the first thing to get consumed.
I have two different sauce variations listed below depending on your diet. Heads up, these wings don’t need any sauce. They are incredible on their own.
- 2 lbs of raw chicken wings
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Roughly half a bottle of TJ’s Everything but The Bagel seasoning (I buy 2 bottles every time I go to Trader Joe’s because we use this seasoning for so many recipes)
- 1 squirt of Secret Aardvark hot sauce (add more if you like spice)
- 2 heaping tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 heaping tbsp Avocado oil paleo mayo (recommend Primal Kitchen brand)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mix olive oil, Secret Aardvark hot sauce, mustard and mayo together then toss in raw chicken wings until they are fully coated.
- Sprinkle all over with Everything but The Bagel seasoning.
- Place a wire baking rack on a foil lined baking sheet. Spray or brush the wire baking rack with olive oil. Individually place wings on the wire rack and cover all wings with everything but the bagel seasoning. Flip over and do the same on the other side of the wings until all wings are fully covered. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes then remove, flip all the wings over and put back in the oven for another 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let wings sit for 2-5 minutes before eating or tossing in one of the below sauces!
- While the wings are baking, feel free to prepare the sauces.
“Keto Buffalo Sauce”:
- Mix “Frank’s Red Hot Sauce” with melted grass fed butter. Combine according to your taste and spice preference – a 1:1 ratio makes for a nice medium heat. Make enough to either toss your wings in for buffalo sauce wings or set sauce aside for dipping.
Whole 30/Paleo/Keto-friendly Ranch – this one from Primal Kitchen is so good that I don’t even bother making my own now.
Other Paleo sauces – I love all of these Primal Kitchen Dressings/Sauces/Marinades.
Whether you eat them straight out of the oven, cover them in delicious sauce or dip them you will not be disappointed!
This recipe serves about two and pairs well with some roasted vegetables or a Paleo or Keto caesar salad. Our favorite, pair with a cauliflower crust pizza and a nice bottle of red wine.
Keywords: chicken wings, paleo, keto
Bon Appetit! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! For any feedback feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. For anyone that makes this recipe, feel free to post it on social media and tag me @kerneloflife!